Partition recovery Windows 10, Free partition recovery software Windows 10 to recover files from deleted / lost / damaged partitions on Windows 10/7/8/XP/Vista/8.1 for external hard drive,digital camera,smart phone ,sd memory card,usb flash drive,hard drive,cf card ,mmc card.
Sometimes after you reinstall OS,or ghost failed,the hard drive would be changed as a new partition.The old partitions were gone. Sudden power failure, the partition table damaged.Partition management software operational errors, lost all partitions.Deleted partitions by a mistake.MBR errors.Whatever the reasons,you need Aidfile for help.
Use "Undelete" mode to recover deleted files from NTFS / EXFAT /FAT32 partitions windows 10.
Use "Unformat" mode to recover files after formatting partitions and did not changed the partition size.
Use "Recover partition" mode to recover files if partitions changed or damaged or deleted.
Overall, the scan is very fast, you can scan by setting the starting position, this can save time
Will show you the partition has been found during the scan, please note carefully check the list to display the starting position of the partition, partition size, partition type
If the check list can confirm that you have found the desired partition, you can always click on the "Stop" button. Then select the desired partition and click "Next" and then very quickly scans the partition to find lost files.
If you stop in the middle before the "find partitions" scan and find that you still have not found the desired partition, you can continue scanning, set the starting position from the beginning to the position before stopping. So it can save time.
Use "Full Scan" mode to recover files if the partitions show as "raw" or recover deleted files which can not be found with "undelete",recover files from raw files system partition,restore files of partitons which are not NTFS,nor exfat,nor fat32.
We are committed to resolve common problems users - Users frequently asked questions
- 1, I accidentally deleted my partition in windows 7. I haven't formatted it yet. How to recover it?
- 2, How can I recover partition after installing windows 7?
- 3, Can we recover the deleted ExFat partitions from Hard Disk?
- 4, Can i recover files from a deleted FAT32 file system partiton?
- 5, How can I recover my files from an "unknown partition"?
- 6, How can i recover my files from my partitioned hard drive?
- 7, I lost my window partition ,what is the easy way to recover?
- 8, How can i recover data which i lost in wrong format of my partition?
- 9, How to Recover data from Deleted Partition?
- 10, How to recover deleted partition after formatting of the Windows Operating System?
- 11, How to recover the invisible partition?
- 12, How can i recover my lost partition table?
- 13, Recover lost volume?
- 1, Mistakenly formatted partitions
- 2, Invalid or corrupted or damaged partitions table
- 3, Accidentally deleted partition
- 4, Partition rebuild fails
- 5, Primary/Secondary HDD failure
- 6, Reinstall the operating system
- 7, Disk erro
- 8, Ghost fails
- 9, Partition management software operational errors
- 10, Partition management software or system bug
- 11, Other causes of accidents
Which data storage devices are supported?
MP4, hard drive , USB flash drive, memory card, pen, SD card, digital cameras, CF card, flash , xD picture card, smart phone,etc.
Which file types are supportted?
For EXFAT,FAT32,NTFS file system partitions,all types file can be recovered.
If the file system is not EXFAT/FAT32/NTFS Aidfile can recover files from the partition as raw partition, scan by file types( Microsoft Office documents (MS Word .doc and .docx files, MS Excel .xls files, MS PowerPoint .ppt files, MS Outlook pst email files, BMP images, JPG/JPEG photos, GIF picture files, TIFF photo files, PNG picture files, Lotus office notes and files, PDF files, mp4 videos, avi video files, 3gp files, mp3 music, RMVB movies, RM films, winrar zip files)) .
Which operating systems are supported?
Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8,Windows 8.1 and Windows 2012.
Which products are supported for ?
Most hard drives, including Western Digital (WD) hard drive, Seagate hard drive, Toshiba, Samsung, Sony, Maxtor and Sata hard drive. It can help you recover files from damaged partition table or formatted partition .
What causes parittion data loss?